We are pleased to announce that full scholarships for our Summer 2019 Democracy & Diversity Institute in Wroclaw, Poland, are now available for students from Eurasia (Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Georgia, Turkmenistan, Belarus) & students from Turkey! Scholarships include travel to and from Poland, room and partial board (breakfast and lunch every day, dinner is not […]
Full Scholarships now available for the TCDS Summer 2019 Democracy & Diversity Institute in Wroclaw, Poland, for students from Eurasia and Turkey!
Selbi Durdiyeva is a Ph.D. student at the Transitional Justice Institute, Ulster University, Northern Ireland. Her research looks at the role of civil society in transitional justice processes in Russia, focusing on the repressions of the Soviet era. She holds an LLM in International Human Rights Law and Law of Armed Conflict from the University of Essex, UK […]
- When Two Become One Molly Rottman
- It Matters That Warren is a Woman Jeffrey C. Isaac
- The Art of Change Opera 1.0 Chiara Bottici
- On Refugees and Innocence Miriam Ticktin
- Trauma and Race: A Lacanian Study of African American Racial Identity Sheldon George