For the month of December, the Department is looking forward to working with students on their future goals! We will be having one on one sessions with Seniors and Graduates to talk about their career goals as well as help them with their LinkedIn profile and portfolio. We will also be offering one on one […]
In Creative Team Dynamics class lead by Sabri Ben Radhia, Strategic Design and Management sophomores discussed different meanings and facets of “culture” and what it means to work with international teams. Everyone shared their own experiences and cultural misconceptions. Students learned about the Culture Map, an 8-scale model designed by Erin Meyers, which empowers managers […]
Yesterday, SDM seniors participated in an Internship Success Workshop hosted by Chloe. As part of the “Navigating the Field” course taught by Stephanie Daudier, this unique workshop allowed students to get great advice from HR experts, and to work in small groups to deep-dive into what they want out of internship experiences, how to best […]
Laura Zelmanowicz, BBA Strategic Design and Management class of 2020, shares her experience interning during the summer of 2019. Where did you intern? Last summer, I was honored to join Interparfums, a French prestigious perfume manufacturer and distributor, for a 3-month Marketing internship as an Assistant Product Manager for Montblanc Parfums. Created in 1982, by […]
On May 15, new graduates from the Parsons Paris Strategic Design and Management program participated in the “Pitch & Network” event, hosted at the Courbet Showroom at the beautiful Place Vendôme in the very heart of Paris. In front of an audience including industry leaders, recruiters and faculty, SDM students presented their project designs in […]
In the 21st century, 90% of the total global population will live in cities. To account for these changing urban environments, the pressure is on to make cities smarter, more sustainable, efficient, inclusive, and livable. Working in pairs, third year students in Maurits Montanez’s Strategic Management course were asked to use design thinking and data […]
Parsons Paris is proud to present the 2019 Parsons Paris Festival, celebrating our graduating students from all programs as well as showcasing selected class projects. MAY 14 & 16 – Fashion Studies Graduate Thesis Public Defenses MAY 15 – Parsons Paris Advisory Board Meeting – Strategic Design and Management Pitch & Network Event MAY 16 […]
Applying the methods discussed in class in a real life context: In the Research and Development methods class, students are able to apply the lesson learned in class into a real life context, preparing them for their professional life after school. Strategic Design and Management students have been currently working in a semester long […]
So what is design thinking and why has it been such a popular topic of conversation in the last 5 years? I sat down with Strategic Design and Management professor, Maruits Montañez to talk about the new creative approach to business and much more. I learned so much about the importance of applying design strategies […]
Strategic Design and Management students in “Global Practices” class visited the showrooms of Designers Apartment at Palais de Tokyo, an accelerator project developed by the Fédération de la Haute Couture et de la Mode to support new talents. Patricia Lerat, who is mentoring 10 emergent designers each season, welcomed our students and spoke to them […]
- The Eiffel Tower June 4, 2019
- OECD Project – Prototypes February 25, 2019
- 2019 Fashion Show May 16, 2019
- “Research Folios” Exhibition May 25, 2019
- Save the Date : “Anatomy of the Fashion Museum” Exhibition May 13, 2019
- PRIMA Micro-architecture Competition December 2, 2019
- Career Services: Coming up in December December 1, 2019
- MAFS Project Update: In Collaboration with AMI Paris November 28, 2019
- MA Fashion Studies Alumni: ‘How These Women Turned Creativity into Real Social Change’ by Refinery29 November 26, 2019
- OECD 2020 Collaboration: Scout Visit November 25, 2019
- Where To Go & What To Eat… | Parsons Paris: […] EIFFEL TOWER Hopefully this was already ...
- “A Fashion of Theory” Installation | Parsons Paris: […] Fashion of Theory hints at this intrigui...
- “Material Contingencies” Graduation Exhibition Installation | Parsons Paris: […] History of Design and Curatorial Studies...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 16 – Fashion Show : 6:30pm at Pala...
- 2019 Parsons Paris Festival | Parsons Paris: […] 17 – Commencement Ceremony –...